How does it work?
HIL works through a natural process of energy transfer of bio-stimulation and photomechanical effect to;
- Speed up healing
- Create regeneration
- Enhance recovery
HIL has been shown to be particularly effective on the treatment of sports injuries including deep muscle injuries, tendon pathologies, joint pain and back pain caused by herniated disc or disorders of the cervical region causing neck pain.
What does High intensity laser therapy treat?
- Trigger points
- Shoulder injury
- Ankle sprains
- Herniated discs
- Cervical pain
- Low back pain
- Muscle strains
- Degenerative knee arthritis
Medical effects include:
- Pain relief
- Reduction of inflammation (promotes healing and faster return to normal functioning)
- Microcirculation stimulation (heals issue while providing powerful pain relief)
- Bio-stimulation (speeds up recovery and healing and reduces Oedema)
- Thermic Effect (increases blood perfusion and speeds up healing)
- Muscle relaxation (increases blood flow and causes immediate pain relief caused by muscle tension)